Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The flea as seen from my viewfinder. . .

As some of you may know, I've got a thing for photography.  I picked up my dad's Minolta SLR one day in high school and found my niche.  That insightful dad built me a darkroom in the basement and my interest turned into a passion.  Instead of carrying a purse with me, I carried my camera - everywhere.  I'd found a way to learn about people. . . things. . . the world.





It was my course of study in college, but it never became my vocation.  Somewhere along the line I decided that education was the right path for that.  Then came my family. . . .  And then. . . came antiquing.  And out came the camera again.  I took pictures of the antiques for the store I worked for.  I took pictures of them to make them look beautiful.  And now, I take pictures of them to blog about them, among other things. . . .






Unlike Paula, I don't like to add a lot of words.  She's better at that than I am.  But I do like to look at pictures.  Hope you do too.  Here's a few views of the last flea.o.logy, from my camera's "viewfinder."























































































































Be back again soon. . .                    

                            with more pics of our
                               favorite little vintage flea!


~ c a T h i E

No comments:

Post a Comment