Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Katrina Shows Her Wisdom by Blogging About Fleaology.

I just got a note and these pics from Katrina sharing her favorite flea.o.logy finds!!  The owl cookie jar is delightful, don't you think?  You can read more about flea.o.logy at her blog.

She said "

Since walking out the doors with bags and arms full of fun things from the January fleaology, I have been counting down the days for the next one. I get giddy just thinking about it. The treasures that I found at the last fleaology were amazing. My husband and I had recently moved to Utah and we were in the middle of furnishing our new home. I found this almost flawless vintage wood love-seat bench that fits perfect in our living room. It’s one of my most preferred furniture pieces. My next wonderful find from fleaology was an owl cookie jar. I had been searching for one for sometime and had never found one that I really loved. The one I got from fleaology, I loved from the moment I laid eyes on it. I can't wait until this Saturday!
Thanks Katrina,  she just acquired three entries in our contest to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the May 5th flea.o.logy sale.

If you are interested in doing the same you can get
one entry by commenting on this post about a favorite item you have found at flea.o.logy.
Or two entries if you send me a picture and tell about your fav.
Or for three entries if you do what Katrina did and blog about your favorite flea.o.logy find and send me a link.

Hurry the final day to enter is tomorrow, May 2nd


No comments:

Post a Comment