Thursday, August 30, 2012

A few of my favorite things. . .



With just two days left until the big flea. . . 
I'm simply going to show you 
two of my favorite things 
I'm bringing on Saturday.

(Shhh. . . don't tell, 
but I'm so busy 
getting everything 
ready that I 
don't have time
to do anything
else.)



Item #1


My new nail bin. . . recently picked up in Idaho.  
It's a display piece, but what's exciting is what's in it. . . 
loads of interesting "littles" for crafty people
 to use in their own creations.

Have fun exploring in it!





Item #2


Ha ha. . . just kidding!  
These are two of my favorite things, 
and I am bringing my daughter, 
but we're leaving QT home. 
 So sad, she is pretty friendly. 




Real Item #2


Old-fashioned, steampunk-style lightbulbs.
Make a statement when you decorate with these babies.
Get'em early, I've only got a few. . .




R e m e m b e r :


f l e a . o . l o g y

s a t .   s e p t .   1 s t

2 1 8   n .   m a i n

p a y s o n

8 : 0 0 a m  -  3 : 0 0 p m








No comments:

Post a Comment