Tuesday, January 17, 2012

4 Days until Fleaology....and one reason you should come.

I am counting down the days to Fleaology! Just 4 more days! Even though I am one of the partners and organizers I still get sooooo excited to shop for treasures that day from our Fleaology vendors. I think we have some of the best in Utah.

It's been a while since our last Fleaology sale so I know you must be like me and dying to find that perfect treasure!

I thought I would share some recent family photos inspired by all things VINTAGE. I am a crazy vintage-loving mama and try to incorporate vintage into almost everything......hence the Reed family photos.....vintage style.

Are you interested in having a different family photo shoot that reflects your personalities more? Well I was and so I thought about some fun props and furniture to bring to our "photo shoot".

Fun vintage furniture looks great in family photos. This velvet vintage sofa is one of my favorites.
A few vintage suitcases and vintage hats and you have a family photograph with lots of personality.
Trunks, suitcases, make great props.
It's important to find a photographer who can help you with those great idea's of yours. :)
Come visit us at our Fleaology sale and become inspired! You may just find that perfect vintage prop for a really cool family photo.

We will see you at Olson's Greenhouse on Saturday. Stop by and say hi! Address and information is to the right of the post.

p.s. I must mention our awesome photographer, Andee McDonald. Go check her out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment