Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another happy day!!

Oh how life gets busy!  I promised you I'd be back in a few days with more photos of the treasures I'd be bringing to next week's flea.o.logy, and a few days has turned into a week. . . .  And I didn't get quite as many pics as I'd hoped.  I guess you'll just have to come to the sale to see everything (wink!).  But here's a few treasures, hope they tempt you!





















































































And finally, I found an incredible lot of vintage skinny ties. . . just delicious!  Check out the labels. . . ooh, just can't stand how retro they are!


















r e m e m b e r

f l e a . o . l o g y

a n t i q u e s   &   c r a f t s   f l e a   m a r k e t

s a t u r d a y   j a n u a r y   2 1 s t

o l s e n ' s   g a r d e n   s h o p p e
1 1 9 0  w   4 0 0  n
p a y s o n

1 0 : 0 0   -   5 : 0 0


No comments:

Post a Comment