Monday, January 23, 2012

Flea-ing at the Garden Shoppe. . .


The treasures are packed up.  The floors are swept.  The vendors have had their naps.  The shoppers came - and left - with smiles, and loaded arms and cars.  Another flea.o.logy sale is "in the books."

We hope you will enjoy this little photo journal of our event at Olson's Garden Shoppe. . . .






































































Did you have fun at flea.o.logy? 
Post a comment and let us know!


More pics in a few days. . . .


Thanks for coming!




3 comments:

  1. The set up, the vendors, the location, and all the wonderful treasures made for an awesome Saturday morning. Thanks for putting it on. I would love to get involved in someway if you put on another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome venue you gals! It was great and I'm happy I made the trip down...in the pouring rain! Picked up a few cute treasures too and it's always good to see you gals...Paula, Cathie and Jenn! ~Stacy~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came, I saw, I shopped! Great show and I'm now hooked! I blogged this on http://www.thisandthatcreations.blogspot.com
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete