Saturday, January 28, 2012

Flea.o.logy in its Winter Eden!

Here we are, flea.o.logists at heart with nothing but bleak winter landscapes stretching out for miles (months) ... When what to our wondering eyes should appear?



An indoor Eden at Payson's Olsons' Garden Shoppe to host our favorite sale of sales!!

That's right, an indoor flea market in Utah in January!!




The colors and textures of the sale are delightful all by themselves Such a happifying event!

But its our wonderful people who truly MAKE the sale.  These three ladies, all dressed in red, were browsing around in the 'barn' area of the sale, and I asked them to put on their best smiles and gather for a picture! See what good sports flea.o.logists are?


 

Here are more customers and vendors.  The lady on the left was carrying this bouquet of old red handled kitchen implements.  The girls in the middle are sisters who frequent our sales and the lady on the right, Kelli, made her smock from a table cloth she got at flea.o.logy last summer!!
Of course, I just have to show you my favorite treasure that I got at flea.o.logy this time.  This charming necklace was made by one of three 'junque jewelry artists' that were at our sales.  It cost me $12, and I LOVE it.

Don't miss our first outdoor flea.o.logy sale of the year.  It will be held in our normal venue in Payson on May 5th and as always it will be a PARTEE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ladies, stop by my neck of the woods for a fun event this weekend! (2/2 - 2-3) at the Oh Sweet Sadie Art & Gift show! I'll be promoting my Mom and husband's new children's book! Hope you can come and I'm looking forward to your May show!
    Stop by www.thisandthatcreations.blogspot.com to sign up for the giveaway! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete