Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yet another "Favorite flea.o.logy Find!"



flea.o.logy customer Carlee checked in with us recently to let us know one of her favorite flea.o.logy finds. . . here's what she had to say:






"I have so many favorite finds from flea.o.logy but I finally settled on this beauty. I love my corner shelf. It has lived in about four corners in my house since I brought it home last summer. It just looks good everywhere! I'm counting down until May 5. . . . "







 For participating in our flea.o.logy Favorite Find event Carlee now has two entries submitted for the $50 shopping certificate to our May 5th flea.o.logy sale -
  • one for writing about her favorite find
  • and one for including a photo with it. 

If you'd like to enter to win the $50 shopping certificate see one of our two blog posts which explain the details - one on April 2nd and the other on  April 23rd. 









But hurry. . .

all entries must be in
by Wednesday May 2nd
at 6:00 pm.






1 comment: