Friday, April 15, 2011

Decorating with Flea.o.logy Vendors

So I thought I would share this quick little decorating vignette in my home, mostly because I owe it to awesome Flea.o.logy vendors!

The awesome table is from Bruce! I love his style and you can't even see the fabulous legs on it! He gave me a great deal. I love the chippy painted patina of it. When you come to Flea.o.logy you will find some great stuff from Bruce at bargain prices!

The wonderful mirror and candlestick is from Paula. I've said it before but this lady has great stuff! I am always finding something I want to buy from her. :) She will be there with some fabulous finds at great prices.

My picker friend Brandon, is whom I bought the frames from. I'm going to work on him becoming a vendor! The lucky thing is that we buy from him and pass on great stuff to you at Flea.o.logy.

The art books were mine, a collection I've had for many years, but you will be able to find books at the sale too!


Thanks to Flea.o.logy vendors for all the decorating inspiration and affordable prices!

Come to the sale April 30 and see what I mean!

xoxoJennifer

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to commiserating with my fellow vendors at Flea.o.logy again this season!!It is a wonderful group of amazing, talented, goodhearted folks...

    ReplyDelete